Any student who is determined to have carried or possessed a firearm or other dangerous weapon onto school premises, school provided transportation, or to other places where school sponsored activity is taking place shall be subject to immediate expulsion. If requested by the parent or guardian, the case may be reviewed by the school board and modifications to the action made as deemed appropriate.
Dangerous weapons include:
1. Any firearm
2. Instrument or weapon of the kind usually known as slingshot.
3. Sand club
4. Metal knuckles
5. Spring blade knife
6. Any knife, the blade of which is automatically released by a spring mechanism or other mechanical device
7. Any knife having a blade which opens, or falls or is ejected into position by the force of gravity, or by outward, downward, or centrifugal thrust of movement
8. Other items such as chains, etc.
9. The use of any item in a manner which threatens bodily harm